After after 15 minutes on hold, I finally got to talk to someone. You had to pick tv or internet issues, and I chose tv first. Lucky me, I got non-native speaker. This is a great start. I'm bad with accents, so trying to navigate that adds another issue. I explained that the cable and internet went out at the same time. We tried restarting the cable box. Unplugging it. Plugging the cable directly into the tv, etc. I said again, I don't think it is the cable box. My internet went out at the same time and it is not even connected to the cable box. He insisted. Finally, he had exercised all his expertise and had to set up an appointment for WEDNESDAY between 10am - 1pm. Um, I'm supposed to go 2 days without internet & cable? Are you mad? I asked to be connected to the internet person next. I hoped maybe this person would be able to help me.
Nope. This guy insisted that it was my modem that was broken. So, my modem & my cable box apparently conspired to break at the EXACT same moment? Are these people f-ing idiots? I said about 10 times "Why would my modem & cable box both go out at the same time?" Apparently these people aren't taught to think outside the box. He said that there were no outages reported in my area so it simply had to be my modem. Um, isn't that what I am reporting right now? He added internet to my appointment for Wednesday. I am so freaking annoyed. And I am missing the first week of some shows. Oh Comcast. I am ready to go postal on you.
1 comment:
See, I told you so.
Dump Comcast, IMMEDIATELY!!!
Post a Comment