Seems like not too long ago I was celebrating 80 days. I hope that time continues to fly!

Here is a breakdown of what Lee's days left in the Navy are going to look like:
60 days
40 days will NOT be spent in Norfolk but either out to sea or visiting Maine, Rhode Island, and Mayport, FL.
4 days will be spent back here in Indiana for the 4th of July
1 day of duty
3 days I will be visiting Norfolk in August
That leaves only TWELVE days of him being in Norfolk by himself. His time there is really winding down!
And my days:
60 days
38 days of work
8 days on a trip to Hawaii
1 Willie concert
1 party in the Chicago 'burbs
1 visit from my Grandma
1 Railcats game
3 days in Norfolk
3 days down at the lake for the 4th of July
and 4 other days of nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment