* Last night I got back from a client meeting in Pittsburgh which means that my workflow has cleared up immensely!
* Lee & I met at O'Hare last night. He came from Norfolk, and me from Pittsburgh. We both ended up being delayed an hour, so I got in just early enough to figure out what gate he was at and go meet him. How rare is it to be able to greet someone at the gate these days???
* When we got home, my new digital camera had arrived!!! Which allowed me to take this...
* YES! Lee is FINALLY doing his husbandly duties! (MOWING) And no, Craig, that isn't a double entendre! (Lee made me take down the picture of him in a bra mowing the yard. Very disappointing.)
3 comments:
Tell Lee I think he looks adorable!
That's hysterical. Andy would kill me if I posted a picture like that:)
What Lee doesn't know won't hurt me.
Post a Comment