Friday, October 10, 2008

Recipe Rut

For the past few weeks, I have felt like Lee & I are in a bit of a recipe rut. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the fact that Lee usually makes me dinner, but we kind of have a spaghetti, chili, pork chops rotation going that gets a little redundant after awhile.
So, last week, Lee made a recipe that is one of his family's favorites. They call it Judy's Recipe (after their aunt Judy). It is super cheap to make and ends up being really tasty. However, I'm not sure that it is good for those watching their carbs...
Ingredients: Pound of beef, 3 potatoes, can of tomatoes, a few cups of rice, spices.
For his first time making it, Lee did a really good job! And I'm glad to have another meal thrown into our recipe roulette!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

uh, that sounds kinda yummy.