Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Lee!

*
It's a little late, but, hey, I'm busy these days!

Thursday was Lee's 29th birthday! Seriously teetering on 30 there! I may have reminded him of that once or twice. And he quickly reminded me that I am only 6 months and 6 days behind him. DOH! We celebrated with dinner at Bruno's with Lee's family and my mom. Then we drank some Bud Light with my mom. Party down!
And here is the little bundle of joy that makes us REALLY feel old these days! Although, we HAVE been awake 3am more in the last 2 months than a year of college... Ok, maybe not, but it's probably coming close!

And here is how many outtakes it took to get one picture! How many months before she learns to cheese it up for the camera?

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

Grant is really young for your grade then, he is olding onto 28 until next April...and he will always be 1 year & 1 month older than me and I will always remind him of that :)