Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Amoxicillan

*
I'm pretty sure that Taryn & Jasper are conspiring together to make sure that one of them goes to the doctor/vet each week. They have each been twice in the last two months. While the vet trips are easier, I just put Jasper in a cat carrier and drop her off, they are more expensive since Jasper doesn't have health insurance!
Whose week is it to be sick? Mine or yours?


Today, however, was Taryn's turn. I took her to the doctor. She has an upper respitory infection. Which was actually a huge relief since there were two kids at daycare with pneumonia! Anyway, we were given a prescription. I went to fill it and had to swing by the vet to pick up a refill on Jasper's prescription for her bladder infection. I realized while driving... They were the same freakin' thing! So, 2/5 of our house is on Amoxicillan now. Apparently that stuff cures everything!
Sick, but still Smurfin' cute!
When I picked up Taryn's prescription, the lady asked me if I had ever given someone Amoxicillan. I said "Only my cat." She looked at me like I was an idiot.
A true sign of too many doctor/vet visits... I'm starting to confuse them. Today I said something about taking Taryn to the vet. Yeah. I sound like a great mom!

No comments: