Some things never change... Besides the chang in clothes and the swing technology, toddlers still spend their nice sunny days enjoying the same simple things. My mom dug up these pictures from when I was a little girl this weekend. She brought them up to my Grandma's house while we were there. I handed them to my Grandma and she goes "Oh, look at Taryn..." I said "Grandma, that is me." She started looking through the pics and said "Which ones are you and which ones are Taryn?" I said "THEY'RE ALL ME." I don't think that Taryn looks THAT much like me, but there you can definitely tell we're related!



3 comments:
dude you could've been twins - so cute - BOTH of you!
I agree....twins it is! So precious!
And this whole time I thought she looked like Lee - boy was I wrong!! How freakin cute.
Post a Comment