This weekend Jamie and Garret tie the knot! Then they are off to start a new life down in Nashville, TN together... Which I am uber jealous of. Don't get me wrong, I'm where I want to be for this point in my life, but I sure wish I could have worked in a couple years in Nashville back before having a baby. At least now it gives me even more of a reason to go visit. (And a spare room to stay in. SWEET!)
I met up with Jamie last night for a few beers. She is holding up pretty well and hasn't buckled under the stress of quitting her job, getting married and moving out of state. Things are set for an awesome weekend! As Lee and I approach our 4 year anniversary, I can definitely tell her that in 4 years, no matter what, her wedding will just be a great memory. You won't remember the little things that didn't go quite right. Or if you do remember, it is just 'cause it is a good story!
In other news, if anyone has an embarrassing story about Jamie that they would like to have worked into the maid-of-honor speech, just send it my way. (JUST JOKING JAMIE!)
No comments:
Post a Comment