Wednesday, October 20, 2010
I Love Fall!
Last weekend, Taryn, my mom and I went to a pumpkin patch out in the county. I'm not sure how it worked out, but somehow Lee finnagled his way out of the pumpkin patch and ended up tailgating for the Purdue game instead. That was some fancy footwork.
I was excited to go to the pumpkin patch. I have never gotten a pumpkin from anywhere other than a grocery store or one of those random stands that pop up around Halloween. Halloween is a holiday that I absolutely love, and somehow a love for pumpkins has grown from that! I had also heard that this place had a petting zoo, a kiddie maze made of hay, a playground, etc, so I figured Taryn might have a blast as well.
I figured wrong. Taryn is apparently NOT cut out for farm living. She was scared of all the animals in the petting zoo. I mean, I can see being scared of the llama, but there were puppies in there for goodness sakes! While we were out in the field finding our pumpkins, she got quite cranky with a weed that apparently got up in her grill. She was also preoccupied with the dirt she got on her hand. When we got her a hotdog, she was none to happy that we were going to sit in the grass to eat it and kept trying to back over to my mom to use her as a couch.
1 comment:
This post has totally motivated us. We're taking the girls to a pumpkin patch tomorrow - YAY! Just hope the weather's good.
Post a Comment