Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Max!

As usual, this blog is a little late. That's just how I blog lately. Sorry.
A couple weeks ago we headed down to Indianapolis to meet Max Goldman and celebrate his 1st birthday. It is so awful that this was our first time meeting Max and their first time meeting Taryn when we only live an hour away from each other.
Quick photo shoot of Taryn before we went. She was sporting her new sweater dress and knew she looked cute.

"No, I didn't eat a cupcake..."

The BIRTHDAY BOY! He's a cute little guy. He's small but mighty. And very very busy! Somehow in my picture all you can see are Purdue logos on his shirt, but he actually had a Purdue and Wisconsin shirt on since his daddy is from West Lafayette and mommy is from Wisconsin (but she was a Purdue grad, so we still like her).

Taryn had fun playing with Jack. I'm not sure Jack was having as much fun... He didn't complain though.

"I love other kids' toys!"
Thanks for having us over Grant & Ashley. Max is awesome! We really need to not let as much time pass before our next visit!!!

2 comments:

Mich said...

she is so stylish in her sweater dress and tights - love it!

The Goldmans said...

She is very stylish!! Thanks again for coming (sorry I am just not posting), I love these pictures!