Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snowed In

Today is snow day #2 at our house.
We were feeling more than a little stir crazy, so we got bundled up and headed outside for a bit.
Taryn was much more tolerant of the snow than in the past, but she still wanted to stay on the parts that were plowed already.
Lee busted the Explorer out of the snow and we took a drive around to see what the roads were like. I'm pretty sure this is exactly what the news told us NOT to do last night, but oh well! The roads out by us were actually a lot better than the roads in town. As we drove through Purdue's campus (school was called off again today! unheard of!) they had almost everyone that works there outside clearing snow. That's a lot of sidewalks!
I am not sure if we'll be back to school tomorrow. I am guessing Taryn's daycare will be open, and maybe Lee's schools, but I am guessing Attica might take another day. There's a lot of back roads in that school district!

1 comment:

Mich said...

T looks incredibly grown up in that top picture!