This year Taryn decided she wanted to dress up as Akilla for Halloween. Akilla is my mom's white huskey and possibly Taryn's favorite living being in the world! Akilla is always listed 2nd on her prayer list before bedtime. She squeals with delight when she walks in the door, and is always concerned with Akilla's "ouchie eye". (Akilla is blind in one eye.)

GRRRR................................................................ Twins!
I can take close to NO credit for the costume. All I did was buy the white sweatsuit and the furry material. My mom did all the rest. Which is good since I am not exactly handy with a sewing machine. Oh wait! I also drew on her black nose! Go Lauren!
We had a busy evening. We went to the park for a costume contest (our neighbor won, he was dressed as a lumberjack). Lee was there "on duty" handing out glowing necklaces and Trick-or-Treat bags. Then we came home for some dinner. We made the trip over to Lee's Grandma Puetz' house which was a total mob scene (Lee has a huge family)! Then finally came back over to our area for some Trick-or-Treat action. It's a good thing all of these locations were a mile apart. Taryn did a great job, despite being a little bit scared from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment