
It was an opportunity to see the Superbowl Champion Indianapolis Colts take on New Orleans. Now, normally, I WOULD cheer for Drew Brees, as he said in his introduction, "Drew Brees, Boilermaker". But, not when he is playing against my Colts.

Lee and I were decked out in our Colts gear. Lee's Colts shirt was dirty, so he had to borrow one of mine. And he refused to wear any of my shirts with Peyton Manning on it, claiming it is gay to have another dude on your shirt. Whatever.

The game started out awesome, with John Cougar Mellencamp singing "Small Town". What could be better? I could have done without Faith Hill singing her song that was popular back in 1998 (estimate), what the heck was that about? Anyway, I was a little nervous when I went to bed at halftime (I'm old) and it was TIED 10 to 10, but was VERY happy to wake up to this.
COLTS 41
Saints 10
Shut down in the 2nd half!!
GO COLTS!!
2 comments:
I was half expecting to see Lee's face photo-shopped to be Peyton's...
That's a really good idea!!
Post a Comment