Friday, September 7, 2007

The Summer Drought is Almost Over!!!

No, I'm not talking about the weather... I'm talking about TV! It has been a rough summer of no tv. I have even started watching "My Boys" and "The New Adventures of Old Christine" to passt the time. But, that is all over! Yesterday I decided to write down all the shows that I need to DVR and their start date. The list got slightly out of hand...

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia ~ Sept. 13th
Survivor: China ~ Sept. 20th
The Biggest Loser ~ Sept. 11th
Desperate Housewives ~ Sept. 23rd
Grey's Anatomy ~ Sept. 6th (This if for Lee. Yeah, I married a woman.)
30 Rock
Las Vegas
My Name is Earl ~ Sept. 27th
The Office ~ Sept. 27th
CSI: Miami ~Sept. 10th (Happy 33rd CFunk!)
How I Met Your Mother
The Unit ~ Sept. 11th
Without a Trace
24
American Dad
Family Guy
The Simpsons
The War at Home
The Loop
Dirt
Nip/Tuck

It's a good thing the weather will be cooling down soon, because I am going to need to spend a lot more time in my apartment watching TV!!

(2 blog posts in one day... It MUST be a Friday!)

2 comments:

Cletus Van Dam said...

Wow. You make me look like an Amish man. That's a long list.

ahow628 said...

What? No Beauty and the Geek? The first episode was AWESOME...