Sunday, December 2, 2007

Finally made it past Arlington

Since the middle of May, I have been spending two days every other week in McLean, VA. This is 13 miles from downtown Washington DC. Which makes it pretty pathetic that I had NEVER been to DC...

Friday was our company Christmas party/Cheiron's 5th Anniversary party. So, Saturday morning, Lee and I headed into DC. Lee had been there once when he was really young, but he doesn't remember it.
@ the WWII Memorial (I really do love Indiana.)
We hit up all the monuments and memorials, saw the capital building, and the White House. We managed to find free parking on the street in two different locations and only spent $$ on lunch. It was a very quick tour, but it's all we needed.
Lee holding the Washington Monument. Classic.
Also, I saw this pin and thought of someone. See if you can guess who...

And no, I'm not planning to vote for Hillary. I just took this picture to make my father-in-law's head explode!

No comments: