DOG. It was this Golden Retriever. I was walking and the dog went running by me a little closer than I would have liked. I stayed standing but was a little concerned. I kept walking and the dog had turned around and came flying back across the stree at full speed. He just SLAMMED head first into my left knee. Both my legs flew out from under me and I hit the pavement. My first thought was "I think he broke my leg." My second thought was "I hope the dog didn't break its neck on my knee." I figured out my leg was not broken and got up. A young girl who owned the dog was like "I'm so sorry, are you ok?" I picked the gravel out of my scrapes and said I was ok and kept walking. But, now, I think I have whiplash, a sore back & hip. And I'm going to have a killer bruise on my leg.
Moral of the story getting hit with a Golden Retriever is like getting hit by a train!
No comments:
Post a Comment