Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Bachelor - Revisited in the Final Three

We are down to 3 ladies left in the running for Matt's heart on The Bachelor: London Calling. Last night he sent home Noelle. I was a little surprised.Totally not the move I would have made. I would have sent home Chelsea. Anyway, I wanted to take a look at the three remaining girls and look back at what my "first impressions" were back when this whole thing started.

Amanda R. - As she walked up she had her hands behind back. She's kind of awkward but endearing. Collarbone = yuck. Kept getting HICCUPS!! Somehow she got the first impression rose later in the evening. Matt and I clearly don't have the same taste.
I am pretty "meh" about Amanda. Last night she hired actors to play a prank on Matt and pretend to be her parents. Matt said he liked it, but I don't know. I would have been like "WTF?" Her hiccups seemed to have died down a little bit, but it is still freaking weird and annoying!

Chelsea - Self-proclaimed arm wrestling champ. After Matt arm wrestled her, he had a good line: "I only arm wrestle women. Pregnant women." (It was funnier with a Brit accent.)
Chelsea is a weirdo. If I were Matt, I would have sent her home last night. She is always "rough". Like she never wants to hold hands with him, she has some weird phobia about it. I don't know. She just doesn't seem very cuddly at all. And he obviously has an issue with that. But, for some reason he keeps her. Whatev!

Shayne - PUKE. Later in the evening she blatently fished for compliments by asking Matt if he liked her dress. It would have been awesome if he had said NO.
Surprisingly, Shayne is probably my favorite of the 3 that are left. I think she has improved over the show from where she was that first night. I think she went in to the show looking for publicity for her acting career, but I do believe that her values have changed. However, they say women turn into their moms, and if that is the case, Matt should run the other way! Her mom looked like she had WAY WAY WAY too much plastic surgery. It was painful to look at!

It is interesting to see how different the girls are now vs. that first night. I can't wait to see who he proposes to... IF he proposes. They always make it look like they do and a lot of times they don't!

1 comment:

Fubar said...

I just got done watching this episode. I can't believe he sent Noelle home. She was my favorite of the Final Four. Chelsea should have gone home. Now my favorite girl left is Amanda.