Monday, June 16, 2008

I feel like Clint

Writing so much about politics... I guess this is just the first election that I am really paying attention. Which makes sense since the other two elections I could vote in I was 19 & 23 years old! I was just looking for that website that tells you which candidate lines up the best with your views. I already know that McCain is my political opposite and therefore, my mind is made up for November. However, I want to have the website ready for others who may hastily make a choice for the wrong reasons. Like coming from a big, Republican farm family from Indiana... I'm not naming any names.

Anyway, awhile back I posted the
Candidate Calculator. My results:

Ron Paul - 70%
Mike Gravel - 66.67%
Barack Obama - 59.26%

Not surprising, the candidate to come in DEAD LAST was:
John McCain - 33.33%


I started looking at my comments from that post to see who people might be voting for now that we know who the presumptive candidates are.

Mich: Huckabee - 64.86%
Other tops;Hilary and Romney
Bottoms: McCain (43%) and Gravel (25%)

Cletus: Romney 90.48%. Not a surprise, as a free-market warmonger who wants to deport all Mexicans.
Gravel 15.87%, then Obama. But Barack is so dreamy!

Toolio: (He's got a tie going on!)
Huckabee - 77%McCain - 68%Obama - 68%Romney - 65%

Fubar:
Obama - 67%Clinton - 63%Huckabee - 56%Last: McCain - 28%

Jessica: (Did she ever get the bumper sticker?)
Mike Gravel 94.87%.....HUH??Barack Obama 80.77%Hillary Clinton 71.79%
Next time you see me I'll have a bumper sticker that reads "I like Mike" (http://www.gravel2008.us/)

Ahow: (Who will be voting Libertarian.)
Gravel and Huckabee - 73%Ron Paul - 60%Barack Obama - 53%McCain 46%Hillary and Mitt - 40%


Craig:
Obama- 72%Gravel- 68%Clinton- 63% (Bill 100%)BottomPaul 36%McCain 22%

2 comments:

Jessica said...

never got the bumper sticker, but looking into getting Addie an OHIO for OBAMA onesie.

Cletus Van Dam said...

I had a girl at a party this weekend (who volunteers or works for Obama or something) asking what she could do to get me to vote for him. Later she pulled me into the bathroom to make out with her. That's still not enough.