
Ali, her dad & granddad walking down the aisle.

The newlyweds coming out of the church!

Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Phelan!

I was nice and shared my date with Ploth.
Our table nearly went up in flames when our number went up in flames! Before I even knew what was happening, Lee threw it on the ground and stomped it out (and managed to dodge catching my hair on fire). Here is a pic w/ the firestarter!
Our table nearly went up in flames when our number went up in flames! Before I even knew what was happening, Lee threw it on the ground and stomped it out (and managed to dodge catching my hair on fire). Here is a pic w/ the firestarter!
Cornhole in honor of the Neyer's who could not be at the wedding. Everytime someone made it, Ali & Sean would kiss. We had them making out there for awhile!
We took some sunset pics.
Ploth eating the sun. They don't call him Jabba for nothing!
The Reuts!
The ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment