Saturday, January 31, 2009

Go Cardinals!

*
*
Reuter may be cheering for the Steelers...

But, I have to go with my hometown roots and cheer for Chike Okeafor!

I am friends with his little sister on Facebook and she has been posting stuff all week about going to the Superbowl. That would be sweet!

My mom is even interested in the game now that she knows Chike is in it. (Usually she somehow doesn't even know that there IS a game happening.) She once had to break up a fight between Chike & one of her students in high school. I can't imagine who would have been dumb enough to think it was a good idea to challenge that guy!

2 comments:

ahow628 said...

I am rooting for the Cards as well, but because they are in the NFC and I can't stomach rooting for a Colts' direct competitor. Especially the Steelers.

c_reuter said...

You know it is possible to cheer for Chike to have a good game and hope the Steelers win. Here we go Steelers, Here we go.
Ahow- What is your problem with the Steelers?