Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TBL

*
*
I know I am a total slacker. I thought I better address last week's episode before this week's airs! (And I fear the wrath of Jess.) I had missed the week before, so I was catching up at the beginning of the episode. Apparently they voted Damien off instead of Joelle. Hmmm.

* My initial question is: When was this show taped? Was this taped before the finale of last season? Because Alison is looking pregnant. So, I'm assuming this was taped before the finale when she was ready to pop. I'm confused.

* I am so amazed that Joelle is still around. She is so freaking annoying. If talking burnt as man calories as working out, she'd be above the yellow line every week. I mean, this chick has pushed Bob to the edge and he is usually a very patient man!

* Dan's (the fattest man in TBL history) partner David totally sucks. He's back home smoking and eating horribly. What an idiot.

* Blaine gets to go home & be with his wife while she gives birth. That was nice of them. I mean, I know it is like kid #8 for them, but I would be pretty annoyed if I had to go through labor alone! (Note to Lee: Don't go on TBL in the next 3 months.)

* Dan is not a hard worker. He has already been below the yellow line once, and he should be coasting right now. I mean, he's insanely fat. He used to eat terribly. And he is only 19, which means he should have some metabolism buried deep down in there. Oh, and he has total sausage fingers. WOW.

* Before the weigh-in, they bring back all the partners. Stupid David.

* It ends up being the brown team & the orange team going below the yellow line. This is pretty sad since the brown son & the orange team are the youngest players on the show. Kids these days... I tell you.

* The brown dad (Ron) tearfully fights for him & his son to stay on the ranch. This is ironic since just a couple weeks ago when Dan fell below the yellow line, Ron was making the biggest deal about how Dan should stay. The tables turn when YOU'RE the one up against him, huh Ron.

* Stupid David opens his big yapper and basically says that he doesn't want to be there and he can do it on his own. Yeah, we saw how well you were doing at home smoking and eating hot dogs. Idiot.

* In the elimination, David gets his wish and they get sent home. Worst partner ever. Dan was no TBL star by any means, but David was MVP of the brown team.

* The good news of the show was that in his video update, Dan had lost a LOT of weight. I hope that he can keep it up! David can be a fat blob forever for all I care.

Can't wait to see the partners weigh in on tonight's show!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

9 mintues before tonight's episode and i get perfect recap of last week. gracias...and btw i WAS totally getting pissed.

ahow628 said...

The way Biggest Loser works is that they tape the show for 11 weeks, take 3 months off, then have the finale. If you do the math, that means they start playing the episodes on TV about the time they leave the ranch for the 3 months off. That means they were filming the current season during the 3 months off of the prior season. Therefore, if you wanted to do it all chronological, you would have Allie not so pregnant last regular season, Allie much more pregnant this regular season, Allie about to pop last finale, and Allie with a 2-3 month old at this finale.

Pickin' up what I'm puttin' down?