Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Firsts - From Michelle's Blog

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Carl Durkes - my boyfriend Sophomore year

2. Who was your first crush?
The first one that I remember was Gabe Jacobs in 1st grade.

3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Yes, he just asked me where we need some clear caulk. Caulk is such a funny word.

4. What was your FIRST job?
Detassling... Detassling corn for all you city folk. Basically, they take 13 year olds and pay them minimum wage to slave in the fields. It was rough, dirty, hot, gross... And at times a ton of fun.

5. What was your FIRST car?
1988 Mazda 323. It was grey and cost me $1500 (ok, I paid $500, my mom paid $500 and my dad paid $500). It was a stick shift.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Weird. I was just thinking "no one has texted me today" and I opened my phone and had a text from my mom. Good timing!

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Probably the little being in my stomach that kicked me!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Keene. I was scared to death of her. She used to threaten to pull all our hair out!

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Probably nowhere. My dad was a pilot, so my first flight probably was just going up in the air, flying around and landing with some student.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Livia. No, she moved to like AZ in junior high. I did see that she was on Facebook though!

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably at Livia's.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Lee. I think he is the only one so far... The work phone has been quiet. Just how I like it!

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My uncle Marty. I don't think I could even walk yet... I'm not sure how it worked.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Bugged Lee until he got up and went to the grocery store. We were out of milk!

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Neil Diamond. My mom & grandparents were big fans and we went to a few when I was a toddler. I loved the song "Forever in Blue Jeans" and went out into the aisle to dance to it.

16. FIRST tattoo?
Butterfly

17. First piercing?
Ears - it's a gateway piercing.

18. First foreign country you've been to?
Technically, we landed in Ireland first, but it was just for a layover on the way to Amsterdam (the Netherlands).

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Some Sesame Street one. Big Bird got kidnapped and I cried.

20. When was your FIRST detention?
8th grade. We destroyed another student's floppy disc.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Indiana!!

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Well, besides my mom for the first 18 years of life... Mary Nemeth in college. We got along the first semester, but then she rushed a sorority and we kind of drifted apart.

23. What was your FIRST sporting event?
I went to many a Purdue football games before I could even walk.

24. First time in the E.R.?
Concussion when I was 4 or 5. I fell off the counter onto tile floor.

25. First time you consumed alcohol?
Hmmm. Probably freshman year. We left the football game and went and drank vodka straight out of the bottle. We don't mess around.

26. First C.D. you bought?
Right Said Fred. Wow.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You are far too sexy for your shirt.