*
*
Sorry I haven't been blogging much. I'm keeping pretty busy with the holidays, tv and work. Here is a quick post to catch up on some of my life:
* Just spent part of the week in Savannah. The weather was nice, but I barely got out of the hotel. Darn client meetings!
* Traveling is not too fun when it is -15 degrees out. Not to mention when the airline you are flying has a plane land in the Hudson river. Surprisingly, I made it home!
* In the words of Tommy Boy: "D+?... Oh, my God... I passed!" Yes, the EA2A results are out and I passed. Hopefully now my company won't be too mad that I am taking the next sitting off to finish this baby-making thing. Going into labor in an EA2B exam is not my cup of tea.
* I am so behind on tv, it isn't even funny. My dad is coming this weekend, so I'm not sure how much time I will be able to dedicate to the DVR.
* Speaking of tv, LOST starts back up next week. I'm incredibly pumped!
* Lee got the bathroom painted. It really looks like a room now instead of a war zone. And, I have to give Lee props on the color. We disagreed, but went with his choice, and I think it was a good one. In retrospect, my choice was a little too dark for a tiny bathroom. I can't wait until it is a functioning bathroom again. I can't believe that I have made it through 5 months of pregnancy having to walk down the hallway to pee in the middle of the night!
* Speaking of peeing... A couple weeks ago I saw EuroTrip for the first time. At one point the guy is drinking and says "All right, I gotta piss like a pregnant woman." Ah, truer words have never been spoken.
* My mom turns 50 a week from today. Pretty amazing. We are surprising her with a dinner for all her friends. I hope it goes well! I only have one more week of keeping it quiet. I'm a bad secret keeper with my mom. She can usually just read my mind.
2 comments:
I sure hope your mom doesn't read your blog. Happy Birthday, Mom!
I was thinking the same thing as Craig! It would be a typical pregnant lady brain fart...
Post a Comment