I am officially back to school... Taryn is going to daycare 3 days a week. Her preschool starts in a week and a half... Summer is over. But that doesn't mean we can't take advantage of these nice evenings!
Taryn managed to talk her Grandma in to buying her a picnic set (I'm sure that was really a tough sell), so we have been taking many a picnic out in our yard. We always have to use every piece of silverware, which sometimes means eating fruit snacks with a fork. We cheers our cups many a time and wave to the neighbors that go by.
After our picnic, we strolled down to the end of our street and walked around in the grass. Took advantage of this photo op. Can you say classic Indiana?
And what photo session is complete without a shot of the windmills. I love windmill / sky pics! (Yes, this is the end of our road. We definitely live on the EDGE of town.)
No comments:
Post a Comment