Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Don't know who to vote for in '08?

Give the Candidate Calculator a try.

Basically, you put in your opinions on the issues and rank them as high/medium/low importance.

I'm not sure about the accuracy of it. It said that I should vote for Ron Paul because we agree on 70% of all topics. I am guessing I won't get the chance!!
My next highest were:
Mike Gravel - 66.67%
Barack Obama - 59.26%

Not surprising, the candidate to come in DEAD LAST was:
John McCain - 33.33%
* If anyone else uses the calculator, leave me a comment with your results!

7 comments:

Mich said...

My results:
Huckabee - 64.86%
Other tops;
Hilary and Romney

Bottoms: McCain (43%) and Gravel (25%)

Cletus Van Dam said...

Romney 90.48%. Not a surprise, as a free-market warmonger who wants to deport all Mexicans.

Gravel 15.87%, then Obama. But Barack is so dreamy!

Unknown said...

Huckabee - 77%
McCain - 68%
Obama - 68%
Romney - 65%

Fubar said...

Obama - 67%
Clinton - 63%
Huckabee - 56%

Last: McCain - 28%

Jessica said...

Mike Gravel 94.87%.....HUH??
Barack Obama 80.77%
Hillary Clinton 71.79%

Next time you see me I'll have a bumper sticker that reads "I like Mike" (http://www.gravel2008.us/)

ahow628 said...

Gravel and Huckabee - 73%
Ron Paul - 60%
Barack Obama - 53%
McCain 46%
Hillary and Mitt - 40%

c_reuter said...

Obama- 72%
Gravel- 68%
Clinton- 63% (Bill 100%)

Bottom
Paul 36%
McCain 22%