MICHELLE!
Michelle lost 110lbs to be the Biggest Loser!
Some highlights of the show:
* America ignored Ed in a landslide votin him into the finals over Heba. Awesome!
* At one point Lee said "I think Heba thinks she's a lot hotter than she is."
* There was a fan in the audience with a sign that had a blue t-shirt on it with a big X through it. NO BLUE SHIRTS! It was hilarious.
* Vicky said that she got advice from Phil that really helped her. What? I thought Phil was such a bad guy...
* People that looked really good: Stacey, Amy, Shellay & Jerry
* Phil & his wife Amy both looked AWESOME! I was really hoping that Amy would win the at-home prize to shove it in Heba's face. But..
Some low-lights of the show:
* Heba won the at-home $100k. You could tell she was trying really hard to be a good sport about not being in the finals, but I saw a glint of brattiness. Her inner toddler was dying to throw a tantrum.
* I was not as impressed with Coleen as I thought I would be...
* I was really hoping they would address Vicky being the antagonist of the show. You know, like they do on Survivor.
They showed some previews for next season, and I have to say... WOW. The oldest couple in the history of the show, the fattest guy in the history of the show... And I swear, in one scene it looked like the old guy died. Season starts January 6th, so set your DVR!
6 comments:
January 6th is Andy's 32nd birthday...I told him I had a great night of TV planned for him.
Let's not forget that the biggest woman in show history will be there next year: 379 pounds!
Next season is going to be unreal - I am excited that it is starting so soon!
I can't wait for next season, I mean, the guy that is working out with an oxygen mask??
First of all, we named our gigantically huge Christmas tree Heba. When she showed up looking like a stick, the tree lost some of its luster.
Second, I was amazed how hot the girls got when compared to the guys. Jerry was pretty much the only guy (and maybe Phil) that really stunned me. Jerry was jumping around like the UPS guy from Mad TV.
Third, I thought Heba might fly away with those wings. Heba! Don't move your arms!
Last, I think they did some MAJOR edit work on Vicki. I wanted to believe that she was evil, but I have a feeling she wasn't as evil as the producers led us to believe. But who knows.
As a follow up, she is from Houma, LA. The wife's friend was a resident at a hospital down there and they would measure the women in "Houma units" which are 100lbs. She said they would see women who were 3 or 4 Houma units on a daily basis. Yikes.
I am so glad that vicky or Heba didn't win. I also think they should have addressed vicky's craziness. If they are going to create drama for the show, they need to follow through. I am stoked about january 6th although, I agree, in the preview it look like that old guy dies!!
Post a Comment