The voting is now open between Ed & Heba for the final spot in the top 3. You can vote 10 times from a single email address, so get going!
Here is a quote from Clint. He has voted 10 times from his work email and will vote 10 more times from his home account:
I love abusing the system. I can't believe I care so much about this show.
So, here are the TOP FIVE reasons to vote for Ed:
5. Ed is such a nice guy that he actually asked everyone to vote for Heba.
4. Ed got voted out and went home for a few weeks and still managed to make it to the final 4.
3. Bob thinks that Ed threw the weigh-in to ensure Heba made it in to the finals. (+2 lbs on the last week? After falling below the yellow line in the previous week? Something smells fishy.) If we vote Heba, we are condoning cheating on the Biggest Loser.
2. Heba is a BIG girl with a LOT of weight to lose. Having her in the finals hurts Michelle's chances at winning. And we're all cheering for Michelle!
1. We can't vote off Vicky (DARN) so we may as well do the next best thing!
VOTE NOW!!!!!
P.S. They should have voted that devil woman off when they had the chance. Amy C, I curse your name!!!
2 comments:
I did love it this last week when Bob was telling Vicky that he thought she would fail at home - awesome!
Vote for Ed just because of the digusted face Heba made after Michelle made it to the Finals. Make Heba the Heifer stay home!
Post a Comment