Clearly I have been living under a rock - I had no idea that was this weekend. thanks for letting me in on the secret!
Wait. WHAT? We have to change our clocks this weekend? No way. Ahead or back? I never know. Oh I just looked at your picture. Ahead. That means I lose an hour of sleep. Poop.
Spring forward, fall back.
I have no idea what time it is right now.
If you want to get technical, it is actually Daylight Saving Time. No 'S' on the end of Saving.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Clearly I have been living under a rock - I had no idea that was this weekend. thanks for letting me in on the secret!
Wait. WHAT? We have to change our clocks this weekend? No way. Ahead or back? I never know. Oh I just looked at your picture. Ahead. That means I lose an hour of sleep. Poop.
Spring forward, fall back.
I have no idea what time it is right now.
If you want to get technical, it is actually Daylight Saving Time. No 'S' on the end of Saving.
Post a Comment