Friday, March 13, 2009

My what a furry baby you have...

Last night I got my Hotsling in the mail. A Hotsling is basically a sling that you can carry your baby around in so you might actually be able to do something that requires two hands... Like blog. Or doublefist beers.

Anyway, I really wanted to try the sling out, but clearly, I do not have the baby yet... So, I used the next best thing. An 8-lb cat named Jasper.

She was not at all happy about being put into the sling. But, once she was in there, she was happy as a clam, purring and letting me walk around with her chilling in the sling.

Poor Jasper is in for a RUDE awakening in 2 months when the real baby shows up!

(P.S. Don't mind the fact that I look like I hadn't slept in a month... It's really only been a couple weeks.)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

you just made me giggle out loud. i have a friend from LUC who used to put her dauchsand in a sling;) i had a sling for addie...loved it. the first time i traveled with her solo people in midway thought i was wearing a hippe purse, until they saw the super happy, drooling 3 month old inside. addie LOVED it...once i was cleaning the kitchen and kinda forgot i was wearing her...one head bonk on the granite counter top and i remembered:) whoops!