The one good thing I have found about this ginormous belly is what a great shelf it makes. I can set a bowl of cereal on top of the belly and use both hands to type while I eat breakfast in the morning. It is a very stable surface. Truly, handy. That being said, once the baby decides to make her appearance, I hope the belly makes its exit in a timely fashion. (I have a 10 year reunion in September people.) I can learn to live without my cereal shelf. Really, I can.
3 comments:
A cereal shelf is nice....but I am with you....definitely something you can live without!
Almost there!!!!! Yay!
Two words: Breast feed.
Or at least pump. That is 600 calories a day that are sucked right out of your body.
Marlene is 5 lbs below her pre-preggo weight with minimal working out.
You look wonderful!
Post a Comment