10cm dilated and ready to push. If I had known what that meant, I would not have been nearly this excited.
Finally out! Lee got to spend some time bonding with Taryn while the doctor was finishing things up with me.
Finally got to hold my little girl!
Grandma Mary is head over heels in love!
Lee's first diaper change... EVER. And the contents were not pretty.
Our "celebration dinner" at the hospital. The dessert was awesome. So was the wine*!
On Saturday, we gave her her first sponge bath. She did not so much like it.
"I can't believe you did that to me!"
* P.S. Yes, Reuter, I had my first Bud Light last night. It was tasty!
2 comments:
Yay! I have been waiting for more pics - she is definitely her father's daughter - cutie!
And p.s. - you hair looks great in those hospital pics!
Her pouty little mouth is fabulous. Gorgeous:)
Post a Comment