Thursday, May 28, 2009

Projectile Poop

*
The other day I boldly jumped one of the many hurdles of motherhood.

I got projectile pooped on.

We have been using our ottoman with a changing pad on top of it to do most of Taryn's diaper changes when we're in the living room. So, I was sitting on the couch and Taryn was on the ottoman. I cracked open the diaper and reached for a baby wipe.

And then I heard a huge fart and poop flies at me (legs, not face, thank goodness!), the couch, the ottoman, and the carpet between. And then I heard Lee laughing.

I tried to start to clean Taryn up while Lee came over to assist in the carpet/couch cleaning. Just as he was down on the floor cleaning, there was another huge fart and more poop flies at the carpet. It seriously somehow went between Lee's arms to land on the carpet and somehow did not get on him at all. He said it was a moment straight out of the Matrix, and I agree. I totally saw it in slow motion as well.

Who me??

3 comments:

Mich said...

oh man, it would have been a riot if she got Lee! Family bonding at its finest!

Jessica said...

ick. ick. ick.

c_reuter said...

That is hilarious! I got the pee fountain but was lucky enough to avoid projectile poop.