Friday, March 13, 2009

Timely find

*
*
While getting an address out of my address book, I came across a random piece of paper I had tucked away long ago. Apparently, the ideas jotted down were far too valuable to throw away.

What was on it? St. Patrick's Day t-shirt ideas. Here I brought some of them to life:

Minus the shamrock, this one could be worn year-round. Pretty much sums up college...

This shirt is just accurate and informative. A little about your heritage, a lot about your drinking problem.

And this shirt was Ahow's creation. Doesn't leave much to the imagination, but it could save a life. I guess this is one of those times that Kathryn's invention, the adult sized Bumbo seat would really come in handy.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Yes! Adult sized bumbo. I am telling you, when I invent that, sell it on collegehumor.com (while advertising on MTV late night), and make millions, you guys will all be jealous!