Sunday, May 24, 2009

Busy weekend at home!

*
Lee and I finally got to bring our little Taryn home from the hospital on Friday, late evening. It was definitely time for us to be sprung from our prison. I was about one shift of nurses away from going off the deep end!
Friday night was a little rough. Taryn decided to cry from 11pm - 2am. At 2am, I threw in the towel and woke up Lee and said "Your turn." So, Lee took the 2am-2:10am shift. Wow. She is now adapting to being home though. She slept a lot yesterday and was a perfect baby last night too. She slept the whole night except to eat at 2, 5 & 8am.

My mom has been up from Lafayette ogling her first granddaughter. My dad just arrived last night from New Jersey. Lee's parents were up on Friday evening. Tomorrow we have my uncles and grandma coming. We need to start charging admission! The good news is that we've been getting tons of food! Gotta love that!

Don't forget, the greatest spectacle in racing today!!! The Indy 500!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

2:00 to 2:10...classic.