Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bachelorette - Episode 1

Guys are weird. Last night we met 25 dudes. Some were nice, smart, & sweet. But, most were weird, awkward & made me feel uncomfortable. In the end, I think DeAnna made some good choices. Here are my cheers & jeers after episode 1. (We can compare to who I liked before the show.)

Cheers:
Jason - Jason is a single dad. He seems sweet! AND cute!
Brian W. from Texas - He is a football coach in TX. He makes grey hair look good. I thought he seemed like a nice guy!
Richard - He is a science geek, which some of us can relate to. He got one of the first impression roses and said he felt like it was redemption for all the people who made fun of him in high school. Awww.
Jeers:
Robert - The chef. He was pretty cocky about his seduction skills. And he isn't even hot.
Brian W. from Indiana - He was not getting any attention from DeAnna, so he pulled up his shirt and forced her to rub his abs. EEK! Way to make our state look like a bunch of buff molesters.
Spero - He's an actor. I couldn't stand the glasses or his personality.
Sean - I can't stand his hair. He is a martial arts master, and he kicked a lemon off of a guy's head. It flew across the room and sounded like it broke something. Great first impression... I hope you do that when a girl takes you home to meet the parents!
Patrick D. - I think he boozed it up a little too much. While he was being interviewed by DeAnna's friend Jenni, he asks her to sit on his lap and cuddle with him. Seriously? Is that the way to get a rose?
Greg - At the end of the night, Greg didn't get a rose. In response, he ripped off his shirt and howled... Um, yeah.

So, it looks like the only one from my original top 3 to remain in my favorites is Richard.

In the previews, it shows that the guys are all staying down in a bunk house, but a few of them get to come up and live with DeAnna at certain times. That'll be interesting!!! Can't wait to see how this season pans out!

2 comments:

Mich said...

Some of those guys were out of control....it will be an interesting season.

Kathryn said...

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this season. DeAnna and I clearly have different tastes...I kept wondering where all the hot blondes were!