Thursday, July 10, 2008

Adios Kodak Gallery!

I got an email today saying that my KodakGallery account has been inactive for too long and it is going to be deleted soon. I am a hardcore Shutterfly user these days, so I said good riddance! However, I did want to make sure I got all of the pics I wanted off Kodak before it got deleted. Thank goodness I checked, I really found some gems! (Did I ever used to work?)


Ah, good ol' Air Fiddle.

Someone was a chubby baby!

This is from Funk, Barry & Reuter's trip down to Purdue. Let's just say someone ended up sleeping on a cold cement basement floor.

This is what it would look like if Reuter & Ahow had a baby. Thank goodness that is physically impossible.

I have no idea what inspired this picture. I must have been drunk.... At work.

1 comment: