It sounds silly, but I still have trouble wrapping my head around the fact that I get to be celebrated on Mother's Day now... I guess it makes sense since I have focused on my mom and grandma on this weekend for 30 years of my life and this is only my 2nd Mother's Day.
Fortunately for me, Lee, Taryn and my mom have not forgotten that I'm a mom!! Lee and Taryn teamed up to make me the sweetest card I've gotten in a lot of years.
Taryn and the ladies at daycare made me a card with some tea and this Mother's Day puzzle.
And Lee fixed up our awesome old bike with new tires, a light and a toddler seat for me! I smell bike rides to the Fowler pool this summer!
Then, my mom took the bike theme and ran with it buying Taryn and I both bike helmets!
I feel very appreciated and special thanks to my great little family. Thank you for all the toughtful gifts. But, let's face it, the best gift I've been given is this little munchkin that calls me mommy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment