Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I had a weird dream

Last night I had this really bizarre dream. In my dream I was in a mental hospital (ha ha, yeah, laugh it up). I couldn't talk at all, but I could understand people. I also had like no short term memory. In my dream, they told me to go down to the mental hospital store and get two things. When I got there I couldn't remember what they were. And I couldn't ask anyone because I couldn't talk. It was really weird. I have been concerned all day that this dream means I'm crazy.


So, I looked up a dream meaning website:


Mental Institution
To dream that you are in a mental institution, indicates a need for rest and reset your mind. You need to not be afraid to ask for help/assistance when you need it.



Phew, that is probably just from work!!


This dream was still less weird than last week when I dreamt that Neil Patrick Harris was trying to convince me to have a threesome with him and an overweight chick... It doesn't even make sense since he is gay!!


I think I watch too much tv. The mental institution could easily be from LOST and NPH is obviously from How I Met Your Mother.


Hopefully I dream about Matt from Farmer Wants a Wife tonight!!

2 comments:

Fubar said...

NPH is not gay. He just ran out of women....

Unknown said...

Umm, maybe you need rest from your weekends not work.