
The building I work in has a Chipotle in the lobby. I don't go there all that often because it gets super busy at lunch, and honestly, Chipotle usually makes my stomach a little on the gurgly side. It used to be if I wanted to go, I would get there at about 11:25am to beat the crowds.
Today I was feeling like some Mexican AND I had to go grab lunch at 11:15am, so I thought it would be a perfect Chipotle day. I went downstairs and at 11:15, the line was already out the door. WTF? Apparently everyone has learned the secret Chipotle time. When I left at 11:30am, the line was out the door and curved back around the building. Insanity!
Is Chipotle REALLY that good? What is really amazing is that come January when it is freezing out, there will still be people lined up outside getting frost bite for a burrito!
2 comments:
No, it's not that good. It's good to people who don't go to real burrito places, but then they all suck.
I 100% agree with Clint. Chipotle makes a horrible burrito. Yes their burritos are big but they are filled with too much beans and rice. A good burrito is loaded with meat and cheese. If you are looking for a burrito downtown always head for Burrito Buggy. I think it is at 206 W Van Buren. Their burritos are so good I once got a nose bleed from eating one.
Post a Comment