Thursday, August 7, 2008

I just got POLLED!

A few days ago, I noticed that I had a missed phone call from 000-000-0000. Very suspicious. Today, I got a call from 317-000-0000 and I answered it. They were polling Indiana voters about the election in November. I got polled! I'm so excited! They asked about the Presidential race, then they asked about the race for Governor of Indiana. I tried to tell the woman that I didn't know anything about the race for Governor. My friend Paul works for Mitch Daniels, so I was inclined to say I would vote for him. But, then I remember my father-in-law saying he wasn't doing such a good job, so I said "the other person". Literally. I couldn't remember the name she had said. I wish she would have just let me skip that question!!!

Note, I just looked it up. Mitch is running against Jill Long Thompson. Yup, I know nothing about the race for Governor.

1 comment:

ahow628 said...

Jill Long Thompson sounds like a pirate. If she is a pirate, she has my vote...