Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm a slacker

Sorry I haven't been blogging too much. I've been busy having a husband around and stuff. It takes some getting adjusted to!

Yesterday we went to the Cubs game with Lee's entire family and a few family friends. It was a good time! The grandkids are all still a little young to really enjoy the game, but they helped entertain me, since I am not that interested in baseball. Our niece, Grace is just hilarious. She is almost 2 and she is such a character.

This weekend we have 2 weddings and a birthday party for our nephew. It's going to be a busy one!

I am also back to studying for EA2A. Barf. I hate studying. I would rather work than study. That's how bad it is. Oh well. Just 4 more exams, right? That sounds awful.

Have a good weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i was beginning to wonder where the hell you were...