Friday, August 8, 2008

Last weekend in Norfolk

Here are some pics from last weekend in Norfolk. It was a fun weekend, except for my Saturday morning. Ouch. Ok, more like Saturday until about 4pm. It felt good, though, leaving and knowing that I don't have to go back. No more flights to see my husband after next week! WOOHOO! It feels good.
Always good to see the hubby after a month apart.
Me, Lee & Neema's boyfriend, I mean Jay, at Hell's Kitchen.
And this could be why I didn't feel so hot Saturday morning. Yes, 7 shots... 4 people... Ugh... And this was only 1 round of many.
Poor little Jay is going to miss Lee!
Saturday was karaoke at A.J.Gator's. My arm looks tan! Awesome.
Lee, Leif & I. Lee is an idiot. I don't know what he's doing.
Teresa & Tom pose after serenading each other.
Teresa and I danced to a little "Cha Cha Slide".
Drunk Lee really enjoyed himself.

Lee & I do plan to go back and visit Norfolk, but we also hope some of our friends will find their way up here to Indiana to visit us. Oh, and there is always meeting in the middle. We are dying to go back to WV for some more whitewater rafting!

1 comment:

The Goldmans said...

Can you believe he comes home for good, so soon!!!