I just don't feel like working today. I really only have one thing to do... I am waiting to get a bunch of random things back from people, so I am trying to stretch my one task out for awhile longer...
Thus, I am playing Blogger Roulette. Basically, just clicking through random blogs. So far, I have found some entertaining ones... Lots that are in foreign tongues that I do not understand... And some that are pretty dull. (Probably like what mine is like.) So, here are some random blogs that made me laugh:
Everyone Flyinggg - Basically a lot of Asian kids jumping in the air.
This guy is apparently obsessed with tennis shoes.
I have no idea what this is about, but I thought some readers might like it.
Psssshhh, this class from 1961 thinks they're cool because 12 of them went to school together from kindergarten through graduation. My class of 136 had 27 people go K - 12 together.
I think what I learned today is that I don't want to read 99.9% of blogs that are out there... And 99.9% of other people surely don't want to read my blog!! But, at any rate, Blogger Roulette was fun and killed a good 1/2 hour of the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment