Now they are blaming Hurricane Katrina for divorces. Really?
Louisiana has kept figures on almost everything Katrina-related -- the number of people who died, the number who were injured and the houses that were damaged or destroyed.
But the state is not keeping statistics on the number of divorces in a post-Katrina world.
Why would Louisiana keep figures on that? It is nearly impossible to decipher which divorces are "hurrican related" and which aren't. And did you really just compare deaths, injuries & damage to divorce???
Murray blames the hurricane for troubles in his marriage, saying, "Her and I never argued, never fought, never nothing until this hurricane, until we got cramped in that FEMA trailer."
They wife in this article wouldn't talk to the interviewers, but I'd like to know what her take is on why they're having marital problems. Is it the hurricane? Or his her husband an idiot who uses double negatives like "never nothing"? Or has she found a new piece of meat she wants to pursue? It could be anything!
I may sound pretty insensitive about this, but natural disasters have hit a lot of places in the past, and I have NEVER seen as much finger-pointing and long-term whining as what has happened with Katrina.
No comments:
Post a Comment