Yes, I am aware that is generally what my blog posts are about. I can't help it that my life is just that gosh darned exciting!
So... Lee painted the bathroom. It turned out a little more gold than it looked on the 1 inch x 2 inch piece of paper in Menards... It still looks pretty decent though. Goes well with the tile. Thank goodness. When I pick out a bad paint color, Lee NEVER lets me hear the end of it.
And here is an updated pic of the Taryn's closet. Exciting stuff. We have also bought the paint for Taryn's room. However, it somehow became my job to paint her entire room. This seems like a setup. Lee knows that I am a horrible painter. I don't have two things that being a good painter requires: 1) patience; 2) a steady hand. This should be interesting. 
No comments:
Post a Comment