Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our new pet


Here are some pics of our new found friend. This little mother clucker has been seen and heard all over the yard. We even found 5 or 6 eggs under one of our bushes. This evening, all of the sudden, I heard some clucking that sounded awfully close. Turns out, in response to some of the bad weather, she has decided to take up residence on our porch. The cats are obsessed. And I think the chicken likes them as well. She's been strutting all over our porch furniture and has now made herself a spot for the night on the arm of our porch couch.
We have finally been contacted by the drunk driver's insurance people. Now we can get a few estimates on how much it will cost to fix up our damage and hopefully we'll be cut a check here soon... Until then, I am just hoping that the wild animals stay out of our man coop!

1 comment:

Mich said...

what doe Taryn think of the newest addition?