When I work at home, I listen to AOL Radio. They have some really good stations and not too many commercials. You can even listen to US 99.5 through their player. (But then you have to listen to all their commercials.)
Recently, I discovered the station "111 Worst Songs".
We count down the 111 worst songs of all-time. Find out who's #1! Featuring Vanilla Ice, Backstreet Boys and more.
So far, I have been embarrassed by how many horrible songs I absolutely love. Some of my favorites that made the list:
4 Non Blondes - "What's Up"
Right Said Fred - "I'm Too Sexy" (My first cd I ever owned!)
Paris Hilton - "Stars are Blind" (yes, I like a Paris song. I know.)
Billy Ray Cyrus - "Achey Breaky Heart"
LFO - "Summer Girl"
Tag Team - "Whoomp there it is"
The Starland Vocal Band - "Afternoon Delight"
Spice Girls - "Wannabe"
Los del Rio - "Macarena" (Hello, the dance is awesome! See Bryan & I below)
Some that made the list that really are bad:
"Disco Duck", one of the Hoff's songs, "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion, N'Sync's "Dirty Pop", and many many others.
2 comments:
Two things:
1) I would say that Achy Breaky Heart may be the most recognizable country song ever. Apparently it was a chart topper all over the world.
2) The wife and I are watching Arrested Development for the 3rd time and just got done with the Afternoon Delight episode. Hilarity...
anyone that dances the Macarena loses all my respect.
Post a Comment